Old January 31st 09, 12:16 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Default Evidence for the Fine Tuning of the Universe

I see you, VILLAGE IDIOT BradBoi! lmfjao!

You deserve me too!

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Saul Levy

On Fri, 30 Jan 2009 15:01:53 -0800 (PST), BradGuth
wrote:

On Jan 30, 11:56*am, "Noah's Dove" wrote:
The following was written by Ben Stein and recited by him on CBS
Sunday Morning
Commentary.

My confession:

On Jan 30, 9:45*am, Saul Levy wrote:

You'll eat DIRT, BradBoi! *lmfjao!

Just like the Chinese under Mao!

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Talk about a BROWN NOSE!

Saul Levy

On Fri, 30 Jan 2009 06:17:20 -0800 (PST), BradGuth

wrote:
The only fine tuning is that of wherever your God screwed up, whereas
it seems humanity is finishing off God's best work with our own
demise. *Too bad your faith doesn't allow you to do anything
constructive for humanity or that of salvaging our frail environment.

Even if your God had his/her every wish, we'd never have ourselves a
world full of folks like yourself, because we'd all starve to death
within the first year.

What are you going to do for us when it cost $12,000/year just to eat?

~ BG

Yourself and our resident pretend-Atheist rabbi Saul Levy, very much
deserve one another.

~ BG