Old January 30th 09, 05:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Default Evidence for the Fine Tuning of the Universe

You'll eat DIRT, BradBoi! lmfjao!

Just like the Chinese under Mao!

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Talk about a BROWN NOSE!

Saul Levy

On Fri, 30 Jan 2009 06:17:20 -0800 (PST), BradGuth
wrote:

The only fine tuning is that of wherever your God screwed up, whereas
it seems humanity is finishing off God's best work with our own
demise. Too bad your faith doesn't allow you to do anything
constructive for humanity or that of salvaging our frail environment.

Even if your God had his/her every wish, we'd never have ourselves a
world full of folks like yourself, because we'd all starve to death
within the first year.

What are you going to do for us when it cost $12,000/year just to eat?

~ BG