Old March 11th 04, 01:15 AM

Default UFOS HAVE ATMOSPHERES

I know, I know.So I'm a ittle excentric but I'm smart and I'm not mean
spirited.So listen.I think the reason U.F.Os can move as persise and
fast as they do is because they have mastered the mathmatical equations
of elements and gasses to create the ships atmosphere.Once you have
created a personal atmosphere and are able to flucuate it according to
the outer atmosphere whether it be Earth,solar system,galaxy then like a
comet you would be able to soar while protecting the inner atmosphere.In
an atmosphere such as the Earts where i9t is so diluted from outer
pressure it seems it would be easy to manipulate the gravity.The problem
is that instead of fightig againstgravity we should be focussing more on
manipulating it.I should be a rocket scientist !!!!!!