Old June 13th 17, 10:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Cujo DeSockpuppet[_2_]

Default For all the Climate weenies

"Bast" wrote in
news

Hägar wrote:
Read this and then put away your box of tissues:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...gpole-global-w
arming-is-myth-58-scientific-papers-2017/

Global Warming, or Climate Change, or Climate Disruption,
is merely a myth, concocted by that great non-scientist,
Al "a massage with happy ending" Gore.

Climate change is not a myth. IT IS REAL AND PROVEN
As it has been occurring on the earth for millions of years.

Ice ages come and go, areas turn to deserts, areas flood, continental
plates collide that push up mega-mountains that change the wind and
weather for half the earth at a time etc. etc.
It was happening eons before the first hairy-knuckled simian started
walking erect, and it will be happening long after some idiot in the
Pentagon launches all the missiles, and nothing is left moving on
earth but mutant 50 foot cockroaches.

Paying the governments all your money in carbon credits won't stop it,
nor will it even buy you 72 virgins when you die.

72 virgins per infidel? I want to be the gynecologist.

Overlord of alt.****nozzles. Winner of the 8/2000, 2/2003 & 4/2007 HL&S
"You're not that stupid. I'm a Savant's idiot kook, to get down to
your level of kook adoration......" - Twonky, adding to his legend.