Old May 23rd 18, 04:55 AM posted to alt.astronomy
IAM

Default There is no future

On Tuesday, May 22, 2018 at 8:12:20 PM UTC-7, Ninapenda Jibini wrote:
benj wrote in
:

On 5/22/2018 4:49 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
Mark Earnest wrote:

On Tuesday, May 22, 2018 at 10:37:37 AM UTC-5, The Starmaker
wrote:
Mark Earnest wrote:

On Monday, May 21, 2018 at 1:40:31 PM UTC-5, The Starmaker
wrote:
Mark Earnest wrote:

On Monday, May 21, 2018 at 11:19:02 AM UTC-5, The
Starmaker wrote:
The Starmaker wrote:

There is no future...
or proof that a future exist.

I know you people haven't given it....much thought.

If you're not certain about the future, how do you know
there is one?

Have you ever known tomorrow not to come?

The rotation of the earth has nothing to do with...future.

Rest easy. The future will get here. It always does.

Let me know when it gets here, I'm always here now in the
present.

It will get here on pay day.

benj 'the science guy' is probably stuck somewhere in some
probable future...who knows where...the possibilities are
endless...

of course, if there is no future he's probably still here
somewhere.

(you know that scene in the movie "Get Out" where the guy is
floating in space? that's benj...)

everytime benj sits down in his chair he falls down through
outer space...

benji, what is longer....the future or the past?

I'm the science guy so I naturally know that the units of time
are not distance. The questions is science nonsense.

Starmaker is, so far as anyone can tell, a mentally ill retard.

And you're arguing with him.

benji got time space wrong. Time is measured by Space but space is relative to time. Special Relativity by Christian Johannes Kepler, my team.

Albert Einstein was wrong, a ****ing incest ****er and white genocider, racist butt ****

--
Terry Austin

-- David Bilek