Old May 22nd 18, 11:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
IAM

Default There is no future

On Tuesday, May 22, 2018 at 1:49:52 PM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
Mark Earnest wrote:

On Tuesday, May 22, 2018 at 10:37:37 AM UTC-5, The Starmaker wrote:
Mark Earnest wrote:

On Monday, May 21, 2018 at 1:40:31 PM UTC-5, The Starmaker wrote:
Mark Earnest wrote:

On Monday, May 21, 2018 at 11:19:02 AM UTC-5, The Starmaker wrote:
The Starmaker wrote:

There is no future...
or proof that a future exist.

I know you people haven't given it....much thought.

If you're not certain about the future, how do you know there is one?

Have you ever known tomorrow not to come?

The rotation of the earth has nothing to do with...future.

Rest easy. The future will get here. It always does.

Let me know when it gets here, I'm always here now in the present.

It will get here on pay day.

benj 'the science guy' is probably stuck somewhere in some probable future...who knows where...the possibilities are endless...

of course, if there is no future he's probably still here somewhere.

(you know that scene in the movie "Get Out" where the guy is floating in space? that's benj...)

everytime benj sits down in his chair he falls down through outer space...

benji, what is longer....the future or the past?

star dummy. You SAID there is no FUTURE. so there cannot be a " Probable FUTURE" or any future, dumbass. Stop playing both sides of the issue.

On the stock market game, they have a division called "Futures" of grains and cattle, livestock gambling.

so these bankers believe in futures. ****ing non consciousness. .