Old October 1st 17, 10:39 PM
slilge slilge is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WA0CKY View Post
I thought I was the one to lose files on the hard disk.
I have lots of "lost" data on my harddisk. As I don't keep track of what I have imaged I often forget about old data. Sometimes I don't even have notes about the equipment I have used and have to take an educated guess after checking the image scale. I would guess that about a third of the data I have acquired in the last few years has not been processed.
A lot of that data isn't really worth being processed anyway...
Stefan