Old March 23rd 19, 01:34 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default SpaceX Destroys Tooling

In article ,
says...

Part of the reason for building it at the Port was concern about
trying to move such large articles to the launch site. How have they
solved that? Any way they could get a license to let the things fly
from Texas to Florida under their own power?

From what I've read, SpaceX is planning on building them in both Kennedy
Space Center in Florida and Boca Chica in Texas. So no need to
transport them from one state to the other.

Jeff