Old November 20th 18, 11:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default It's Autumn in the Northwest ...

On Tuesday, November 20, 2018 at 2:09:31 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, November 19, 2018 at 2:08:02 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

No Sun this Monday.Can't tell if its smoke or clouds?? Must be smoke as clouds are very rare.Cool sleeping at night.I will check in at the Mariette if it gets to cold.I love that place it has an indoor pool

Still east wind here and 48F as of 2 PM here in Gresham. Wind 21 mph. Humidity 56%. Should be a change in the weather as of tomorrow. Clouds are already starting to move in. The rain will return.

My signal for the stock market: SELL!

Double-A

By the way, have a great Thanksgiving, everybody!

Double-A