Old February 11th 18, 07:54 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris.B[_3_]

Default Space Shuttle still MILES better than egomaniac Musk's "Space-X"

On Saturday, 10 February 2018 22:41:34 UTC+1, RichA wrote:

"World citizens?" The left really hankers for that good old "World government."

Only through your blinkered eyes.
I am not "left" nor "right." I see myself as the moral center ground.
Each argument and problem has to be weighed without political or cultural bias.

Communism is no improvement on fascism nor theocratic despotism.
Psychopaths never need a 'label' to become elected.
They just need to lie to the cameras without blinking.
Their vision of "the greater good" kills just as many innocents.

In some ways it helps our human genes when such monsters rise to the top like the scum they are.
It sharpens our senses to the very real dangers of imitations of democracy.

This will be Trump's lasting legacy.
He has taught the world to fear the US electorate:
They will vote for any evil mask to end the crippling corruption and false "entitlement."
Instead, of course, they bought a different facade of exactly the same malignancy.

We may be seeing the very end of American global domination.
It had no need to conquer the world with jackboots and Stukas.
It just twisted the rules of global business entirely in its favour by economic bullying.
Now that debt to the world is being repaid by The Arab Spring, China, the end of oil and AGW.

Everything has to be paid for. One way or another.
Perpetual imbalance cannot be maintained.

The 'right' starves the poor and pays a crippling price for its sanction and incarceration.
Crime riddles every level of society. Lawyers are allowed to breed and flourish.
The success of any society can easily be judged by the number of policemen and lawyers.
Both are clear indicators of a hideous imbalance of societal parasites.

The 'left' starves and incarcerates all of the people.
To reward its corrupt party elite at the expense of all.
The black economy greatly outweighs the barely visible.
Two sides of the same worthless coin.
Dictatorship, by any other name, stinks much the same.

Freedom from intolerance and fear of diversity is only a matter of time now.
We do not have long to wait before our clever toys level all of us.
The universal translator will bring instant news unencumbered by extreme wealth.
Tech toys will become so cheap they will have no intrinsic value.
All an inevitable result of global freedom of exchange of information.
Who will pay all the secret policemen when there is no more secrecy?
Will the last of the emperors trip on his bottle of hair dye and drown, face down, in the gilded toilet bowl?