Old February 9th 18, 07:01 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris.B[_3_]

Default Space Shuttle still MILES better than egomaniac Musk's "Space-X"

On Thursday, 8 February 2018 22:27:54 UTC+1, RichA wrote:

Yes, Musk shares "none" of those characteristics. BTW, is his rocket being subsidized for the rich by middle-class taxpayers, they way his $100,000 electric cars and solar panels are?

I thought the Chinese did most of America's subsidizing and bought most Teslas?
Soon they'll even own Hair von Trumpet's Tower.
Leave the planet to your grandchildren in better shape than you took it over? Check.
Pay off your debts and mortgage before you leave your estate to your bickering offspring? Check.
What's your US pension worth in Renminbi when half of it goes on Indian, coal-fired AC?

You don't need a rocket to see it's an increasingly small world.
Debt-ridden America is shrinking before our very eyes.
Another Wall Street Bash and it will be a fire sale.
They'll be selling Texas at a massive loss to the Mexican cartels soon.
Just to pay for Hair von Trumpet's wall.
Tweetle tea and Tweeetle dumb..
and all the King's men [on parade] couldn't put Herr Trumpet together again. ;-)