Old January 10th 10, 06:26 PM posted to relcom.fido.su.astronomy,alt.astronomy,alt.astronomy.solar,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.tv.v
bert

Default Do you know the difference between the kuiper belt and the oortcloud?

On Jan 10, 12:41*pm, Double-A wrote:
On Jan 10, 6:16*am, bert wrote:

On Jan 8, 9:38*am, bert wrote:

On Dec 30 2009, 9:31*am, bert wrote:

On Dec 27, 2:30*pm, Double-A wrote:

On Dec 27, 8:22*am, bert wrote:

On Dec 16, 8:49*pm, (Mondo Condo Spiffy

Pumpenstiffy LLC) wrote:
???one is between mARS AND JUPITER AND THE CLOUD IS 2.7 LY OUT i BERT AM ON MY LOUSY DELL GO FIGURE-

Finally forced to use the real computer, huh? *And already
crossposting all over the place! *Your doing great, Bert. *Keep it up!

Double-A

AA Dell is all I have. It is very dell indeed Oort cloud is mostly ice
water,inaverage sizes of our largest Hurley comet. Kuipler belt is
dusty rockes their average size is Temple 1 * Its the Oort cloud that
rained down life on Earth.Belt objects Meteors have changed life on
Earth about 3 times.The dinosours fond that out the hard way Oi ya
Bert

Oort cloud begs the question. Does it orbit the Sun,or is it like an
electron cloud? Can Sun's gravity at 2.7 LY have any effect on it? I
have a theory Oort cloud uses black matter gravity. I base that on
good science thinking.Last night NOVA was on "dark matter"mOST OF MY
THOUGHTS are on dark matter,and where it might be hiding. Looking for
it under the Earth wont cut it. Dark matter and space energy I am
trying to have them relate.Negative energy,and gravity being a
negative force keeps jumping into my mind.Accelerating universe
(inflating) jumps in too.My spin is in theory is a help in this
thinking. Seems stuff is spinning to fast(to much angular motion,but
some way its stays together. Galaxies are proof of this. They do not
have enough matter(mutual gravity) ,but they keep their structure the
same for billions,and billions of years.It is so interesting to
hypothersize on. Sum it up with if "acceleration is 6 times faster
than c" it might be the answer. " Hope my thinking is getting better
as I get use to the Dell *go figure * Bert- Hide quoted text -

Double A *6Xc is my universe speed of acceleration at this
spacetime.Speed of inflating is getting greater.That relates to
greater distances between all objects both in the micro,and macro
realms(worlds) It is based on lots of knowlege,and lots of intense
thinking. Its nice being retired to have much time to do both.
Universe inflating at 6Xc "Its back to the future" *Only space and
time do not have to obey SR *Einstein knew that. Light speed is for EM
force * *Bert

Yes, it is EM waves/particles and EM objects, which we all are, that
have to obey Einstein. *Space-time itself is free to do its own thing.

*Double-A- Hide quoted text -

AA Man will never go as far as Oort cloud. Like the meteor belt it has
many miles seperating all its stuff.No chance of seeing it like in the
movies.Stars in the background are never noticed as being blocked by
objects in the cloud. It beg the questio . How did Oort know it was
there? How did this guy Oort get a name like Oort? Bert