Old September 27th 03, 01:26 PM
LooseChanj

Default Barbara Morgan in 2004!!!! ( MSNBC (JimO) Scoops more Inside-NASA Shuttle Documents)

(Hallerb) spewed:
I shudder at the effect of another generation watching more deaths of teachers
in space.

Are you stating that there are plans to afoot to ensure Ms. Morgan's death in
space? Have you contacted any authorities with these allegations?

Crew should be test pilots ONLY!

And just why do you value the lives of test pilots less than anyone
else you snivelling little sack of slug ****?

You do realize this isn't make believe don't you? It's not just words on a
page, or pictures on a website. And it sure isn't all about giving you what
you want to see.
--
This is a siggy | To E-mail, do note | This space is for rent
It's properly formatted | who you mean to reply-to | Inquire within if you