Old February 8th 19, 12:12 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default Stratolaunch Out Of Launch Vehicle Business

In article , says...

On Jan/29/2019 at 06:10, Jeff Findley wrote :
[snip]
p.s. I know I shouldn't post at 6:10 a.m., but YOLO.

And then he posted
On Jan/30/2019 at 06:31 a.m.,
On Jan/31/2019 at 06:40 a.m.,
On Feb/5/2019 at 06:40 a.m.,
On Feb/6/2019 at 06:55 a.m. and
On Feb/7/2019 at 06:16 a.m.

I really don't mind that you post early in the morning, but since you
seem to think that you shouldn't, I find it amusing that you do it most
of the time.

LOL, yeah I know. It's a convienent time for me, but I'm usually half
awake while posting.

Jeff