Old February 11th 17, 04:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default Archeologists say they have found ...

"Notroll2016" wrote in message news
"Hägar" wrote in message ...

"Notroll2016" wrote in message news
"Hägar" wrote in message
.. .

.... a cave that once held Deadbeat Trolls:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/ba69818...they-have.html

Sensing a link to their ancestry, the Missoura clan
of noTrolls immediately petitioned Elizabeth
"Pocahontas" Warren to declare the day of
discovery as "National Troll Day". However,
the plot was foiled when The Donald tweeted:
"It's Dead Sea Scrolls, you deadbeat Trolls".

****
I thought you and the rest of the trailer dwellers would be standing on your
houses baying at the moon this evening.

you really are one LAME MoFo, Trollster ... but, you're

doing the best you can ... just don't give up your paper route ...

***As reading house numbers is a requirement for a paper route, I doubt that
you could handle it. Plus all that early morning vroom, vroom, vroom from
that rice burner bike of yours would no doubt be a source of many
complaints.

what a dimwit ... no wonder Hitlery lost (AND THE DONALD WON)

with morons like you enthusiastically supporting the nappy ...
Hey, I'm off riding my Vroom-Vroom today. Just in case you want to know,
it's called a Motorcycle and is a 2013 Harley Davidson Dyna Switchback.
And you are an insufferable hillbilly moron with an inferiority complex.