Old January 28th 12, 09:44 AM posted to sci.space.station
Brian Gaff

Default The safety report

Yes I know, but I'd have thought this would be being done now considering
the consequences of an impaired person working on a critical system. Of
course this is why we also use Quality assurance procedures.
Brian

--
Brian Gaff -
in the display name may be lost.
"Alan Erskine" wrote in message
ond.com...
On 27/01/2012 4:05 AM, Brian Gaff wrote:
Extracted from the press release.

concerns in the report
include:
-- International Space Station
-- Commercial Crew
-- Space Launch System
-- Alcohol Use and Testing Policy

Erm, Testing of what, alcohol?

Puzzled.
Who will be the first to get arrested Drunk in charge of a Spacecraft. I
russian I bet...
Brian

Testing employees for alcohol and drug use is quite common in America.