Old December 18th 08, 02:33 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.station,sci.military.naval
BradGuth

Default ...Military Space Plane (X-37b) to Launch February 26

On Dec 15, 6:54*pm, (J.D. Baldwin)
wrote:
In the previous article, jonathan wrote:

* * Gee, I wonder what else was transferred from NASA to the
military under Bush?

If you want a list, just write down all the stuff that actually
works. *That's the stuff NASA doesn't do.

That's a rather substantial list, and it's growing.

Why don't we ask our William Mook (aka wizard of Oz) to take over?

If all agencies (including DoD) and public funded services (including
retirements and benefits) were given a presidential mandate of -10%/
year budget, what would survive?

~ BG