Old December 17th 08, 11:39 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.station,sci.military.naval
Jeff Findley

Default ...Military Space Plane (X-37b) to Launch February 26

"Bob S." wrote in message

"OM" wrote in mesage
...And for the record, here's who's in most people's killfiles:

Bbo Hallr (Bob Haller)
Ian Parker
Eric Chomko
Fred McCall
"kT" (Elfnazi, Tommy Lee Elfritz)
"Proponent"
"American"
"jonathan"

...And, of course, Brad Guth.

I agree Guth is a weird one. I'm never sure if he's joking or posting from
an asylum.

Does it really matter? The content is killfile worthy either way.

To edit OM's list, Fred McCall isn't killfile worthy, IMHO. I've not
decided about Ian Parker yet. But in addition to everyone else on OM's
list, I've got a whole bunch more...

Maxson
cosmic lifeform
Willie Mookie

Jeff
--
"Many things that were acceptable in 1958 are no longer acceptable today.
My own standards have changed too." -- Freeman Dyson