Old February 1st 17, 02:27 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
BogeyOne

Default Give it away

Are you "telescoped out?" The symptom of which would be not having had
the urge to get under the night sky with your scope for a long time
(like years), then do something good with the expensive dust gatherer.
Donate it to a school or give it to a young relative. The latter is what
I plan on doing with my mid-sized dobsonian. I have a 21 year old
grandson who will welcome it as soon as I can transport it a hundred
miles up the road to him.

--
Hello, goodbye, and everything else in between from me, BogeyOne