Old April 25th 13, 07:55 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math,sci.physics.electromag
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default Chapt15.54 Maxwell Eq deriving Darwin Evolution & Superdeterminism#1317 New Physics #1520 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Now the beauty of this theory of Superdeterminism is that everything
is under control and happens only when it is supposed to happen. There
is no free will.
Everything is slated to happen when it does happen, just as the Sun
will rise tomorrow at a ordained time.
And not only is superdeterminism apply to the living world but to the
nonliving world, meaning that planets and stars and galaxies are
moving as prescribed by a central cosmic force-- the Nucleus of the
Atom Totality.

Darwin Evolution theory is just a minor subset of Superdeterminism,
that gives us guidance and rules as to how the past unfolded. But all
things were predetermined and set in motion by the Nucleus of the Atom
Totality. So that snippets of the photon had dinosaur genes in them
and were released in a specific geological time so that the species
would exist and live during a specific time period. And then made to
disappear so that the next slated species would have time.

But not only is biology superdetermined but the nonliving world is
superdetermined so that its present day Plutonium Atom Totality is
setting the stage for the next higher atomic number Atom Totality.

Now I need to bring in the neutrino along with the photon to make
Superdeterminism. I believe the only significant difference between
the neutrino and the photon is that the photon is a double transverse
wave of electric and magnetic field and the neutrino is a longitudinal
wave of magnetic field.

So let me give a flavor or hint of how superdeterminism works on
nonliving. If we had a bar magnet and started it moving towards a
closed loop wire, we can predict a electric current will move in the
wire. If we wanted planet Earth to be in a specific location in Space
in a million years from now we arrange the mass of the Sun and
surrounding stars so that their EM gravity cells creates a Faraday law
that the motion of Earth is the same as the electric current moving in
the wire.

--

Approximately 90 percent of AP's posts are missing in the Google
newsgroups author search starting May 2012. They call it indexing; I

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium