Old April 4th 13, 12:58 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default 0 degrees Sun's 220km/sec in the plane of ecliptic?? Chapt16.15Gravity Cells #1458 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

On Apr 3, 6:24*pm, Archimedes Plutonium
wrote:
On Apr 3, 3:47*pm, Archimedes Plutonium

(snipped)

Now I am having a hard time of locating a vital piece of information.
I need to know the direction of Sun's motion, its 220 km/sec relative
to the plane of the ecliptic. I would hazard to guess that the motion
is parallel to the plane of ecliptic, in other words the linear
forward motion of the Sun is the plane ecliptic itself as if the plane
had a arrow of direction.

I intuitively find it hard to think that the motion of the Sun is
anywhere off the plane of the ecliptic.

I had a look in Kaufmann's text Universe on page 461 and he talks
about the Sun relative to stars nearby and the Perseus arm, Orion
bridge and Sagittarius arm. I looked in Wikipedia for some light shed
on the question with no luck.

So the question is quite simple, as to what is the direction of motion
of the Sun of its 220km/sec relative to the Plane of the Ecliptic? Is
the direction in the plane or is it some angle off that plane?

Let me phrase my question more clearly.

Let me define the Sun's ecliptic as the plane in which the Sun's
equator radiates outward, so that the Sun's equator plane forms the
Solar System ecliptic. Now it happens from Maxwell Equations in EM
gravity that all the planets lie mostly or near that ecliptic. When
electricity and magnetism forms gravity, then the bodies would lie
near or on that ecliptic.

Now the question of direction of the Sun's 220 km/sec is a vector
direction of an angle from the center of the Sun. Is the Sun moving
its 220km/sec of a vector that is in that equator and thus ecliptic?
Or is that 220km/sec some angle off of that equator-ecliptic plane?
For instance is the 220km/sec in a direction of the poles of the Sun
and thus the motion is 90degrees from the ecliptic? If the direction
is 0degrees then the 220km/sec is in the ecliptic.

Now if the Sun is 0degrees of its 220km/sec, then the question is, at
what day of the Earth year is the Sun moving to? In other words, as
the Earth revolves around the Sun, there is one day of that revolution
in which the Sun is moving in Space in that direction.

--

Google seems to have stopped doing author-archives as of 2012.
Only Drexel's Math Forum has done a excellent, simple and fair author-

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium