Old April 4th 13, 12:24 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default Sun's 220km/sec in the plane of ecliptic?? Chapt16.15 Gravity Cells#1457 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

On Apr 3, 3:47Â*pm, Archimedes Plutonium
wrote:
It gives me pleasure to turn the Titius Bode Rule into a science
physics law of Nature. It gives me pleasure because it is basically
the Solid Body Rotation of the Sun's gravity-cell.

Maybe I should find a better name for gravity-cell for its importance
is to nullify the 220km/sec of the Sun's linear speed in space while
Earth has only 29km/sec. So is there a term in the Maxwell Equations
for a rotation that compensates for electricity current versus
magnetism? Is it a displacement current in the Ampere/Maxwell law? So
that a gravity-cell is actually just the displacement current in
Ampere/Maxwell law
or is it the magnetic current density in the Faraday law when magnetic
monopoles are included? At the moment, I do not know. But let me start
talking about the Titius Bode Rule and why it exists because gravity
is EM-gravity out of the Maxwell Equations.

--- quoting Wikipedia on the Titius-Bode Rule ---
Here are the distances of planets in the Solar System, calculated from
the rule and compared with the real ones:

Graphical plot using data from table to the left
Planet
T-B rule distance (AU)
Real distance (AU)
% error (using real distance as the accepted value)
Mercury
0
0.4
0.39
2.56%
Venus
1
0.7
0.72
2.78%
Earth
2
1.0
1.00
0.00%
Mars
4
1.6
1.52
5.26%
Ceres1
8
2.8
2.77
1.08%
Jupiter
16
5.2
5.20
0.00%
Saturn
32
10.0
9.54
4.82%
Uranus
64
19.6
19.2
2.08%
Neptune
128
38.8
30.06
29.08%
Pluto1
256
77.22
39.44
95.75%
1 Ceres was considered a planet from 1801 until the 1860s. Pluto was
considered a planet from 1930 to 2006. Both are now classified as
dwarf planets.
2 While the difference between the T-B rule distance and real distance
seems very large here, if Neptune is 'skipped,' the T-B rule's
distance of 38.8 is quite close to Pluto's real distance with an error
of only 1.62%.
[edit]
Theoretical explanations
There is no solid theoretical explanation of the Titius–Bode law, but
if there is one it is possibly a combination of orbital resonance and
shortage of degrees of freedom: any stable planetary system has a high
probability of satisfying a Titius–Bode-type relationship.

--- end quoting Wikipedia on Titius-Bode Rule ---

Now basically the Titius-Bode Rule is a doubling.

Now look at these speeds of planets in which I included Ceres and
Pluto:

Sun
____
Speed in Space 220 km/sec
Equatorial Rotation velocity 7,000 km/hour

Mercury
____
Orbital speed Â*47 km/sec
Equatorial Rotation velocity 10 km/hour

Venus
____
Orbital speed 35 km/sec
Equatorial Rotation velocity 6 km/hour

Earth
____
Orbital speed Â*29 km/sec
Equatorial Rotation velocity 1,674 km/hour

Mars
____
Orbital speed Â*24 km/sec
Equatorial Rotation velocity 868 km/hour

Ceres ____
Orbital speed 17km/sec

Jupiter
____
Orbital speed Â*13 km/sec
Equatorial Rotation velocity 45,300 km/hour

Saturn
____
Orbital speed Â*9 km/sec
Equatorial Rotation velocity 35,500 km/hour

Uranus
____
Orbital speed Â*6 km/sec
Equatorial Rotation velocity 9,320 km/hour

Neptune

____
Orbital speed Â*5 km/sec
Equatorial Rotation velocity 9,660 km/hour

Pluto ____
Orbital speed 4 km/sec

So how is the Titius-Bode Rule become a law of physics? Well, when
gravity is EM-gravity, then the Space gravity around the Sun is a
extended sphere out to the Oort Cloud and this sphere rotates slowly
around that axis. The rotation of that axis nullifies the huge speed
of the Sun of its 220km/sec and allows for small speeds like the Earth
at 29km/sec or Jupiter at 13km/sec allows them to remain bounded-
bonded into the Solar System. If not for the gravity cell rotating in
solid body rotation, then in 10 years time the planets of the Sun
would migrate out to the Kuiper belt and the Solar System would
disintegrate day by day.

Now the reason there is a tiny mismatch for Neptune and Pluto in the
Titius Bode Rule is because in the rule we have to compensate for the
gravity cell set up by Jupiter and Saturn which has a influence on the
uniformity of the Sun's gravity cell and we see this in the fact of
Uranus having a 97degree axial tilt and that the asteroid belt is
rubble instead of a solid planet due to the Jupiter-Saturn nexus.

The Solar System, our Solar System is completely governed by
electricity and magnetism and gravity is a EM-gravity.

Now I am having a hard time of locating a vital piece of information.
I need to know the direction of Sun's motion, its 220 km/sec relative
to the plane of the ecliptic. I would hazard to guess that the motion
is parallel to the plane of ecliptic, in other words the linear
forward motion of the Sun is the plane ecliptic itself as if the plane
had a arrow of direction.

I intuitively find it hard to think that the motion of the Sun is
anywhere off the plane of the ecliptic.

I had a look in Kaufmann's text Universe on page 461 and he talks
about the Sun relative to stars nearby and the Perseus arm, Orion
bridge and Sagittarius arm. I looked in Wikipedia for some light shed
on the question with no luck.

So the question is quite simple, as to what is the direction of motion
of the Sun of its 220km/sec relative to the Plane of the Ecliptic? Is
the direction in the plane or is it some angle off that plane?

--

Google seems to have stopped doing author-archives as of 2012.
Only Drexel's Math Forum has done a excellent, simple and fair author-

Archimedes Plutoniumhttp://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium