Old January 12th 18, 08:36 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha

Default Remark on a comment made

Quadibloc wrote in
:

On Friday, January 12, 2018 at 12:19:31 PM UTC-7, Gerald
Kelleher wrote:
Who can blame these unfortunates from making things up as they
go along as the policy of empirical mathematicians have been
exactly that for centuries.

No, it only seems that way because you do not understand
mathematics.

Or anything else. Like how to walk and breath at the same time.

I would suggest that you go back to school, except that I fear
you are unwilling

incapable, more like.

to learn, and thus would merely waste the time
of your teachers.

And take the place of someone who isn't as stupid and useless.

--
Terry Austin

Vacation photos from Iceland:

-- David Bilek