Old August 7th 16, 03:05 PM posted to sci.space.policy
William Mook[_2_]

Default Murder on the Moon

I agree. We should withdraw from the UN. I give the reasons why.

You're the one who are guilty of disrupting the natural course of this conversation.

Even so, you asked a good question. The connection is rather simple;

(1) The Outer Space Treaty is the product of the UN.

(2) The previous writer said we should withdraw from the UN.

(3) I agreed and gave valid reasons why ending our relation with the UN is a good thing.

The UN is a product of the ruling oligarchy, which as Aldous Huxley once said famously, "has always existed and presumably always will."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7moyrzpmWI

Only a profoundly ignorant and controlled person would call Bill Clinton and Carroll Quigley, Aldous Huxley and John Gatto conspiracy theorists.

On Sunday, August 7, 2016 at 7:05:31 PM UTC+12, Fred J. McCall wrote:
And Mookie tries to Mookjack a thread yet again. What does this
lunacy have to do with the Outer Space Treaty?

William Mook wrote:

The two World Wars, the League of Nations and the United Nations along with the present system of international banking and energy finance is a fraud put in place by the ruling oligarchy in Britain at the end of the 19th century, according to historian Carroll Quigley, detailed in his book "Tragedy and Hope"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A76LFGtWhRQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kwZYrZDM20

https://www.corbettreport.com/the-un...er-the-oceans/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8R_SEmjTO0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUWxApj0F-M

On Sunday, August 7, 2016 at 12:52:16 PM UTC+12, Fred J. McCall wrote:
William Mook wrote:

The United States is a party to the Outer Space Treaty, ...

We should withdraw. It's like someone said to themself, "Gee, we know
how Earth got explored and developed. We should write a treat to make
sure that all those incentives are removed from exploring and
developing space and it's resources."

only stupid."
-- Heinrich Heine