Old May 8th 08, 10:50 PM posted to sci.space.history
Scott Hedrick[_2_]

Default Soyuz TMA-11 Comes Home, More or Less...

"Andre Lieven" wrote in message
Well, yes, though I did like the Starbuck episode of the later season.
That lone surviving Cylon stole the show...

I found that as a stand-alone video. Strip a few minutes from each end and
it could slip into the true series.

" Kill the kid and space the daggit... "

Soooooo nice not to see them this second time around (although it's still
nice to see Jane Seymour, in anything or nothing).

As to Space:1999, I preferred the first season, although having mission
control underground makes far more sense.

Agreed. Way back when that show was still on, I suggested that if they
were to have a third season, it would end with about 10 people, 2
Eagles,
and about 10% of Alpha left intact...

Rule #1: stop ****ing off the aliens
Rule #2: when visiting another system, shut the hell up and don't **** off
the aliens
Rule #3: start breeding
Rule #4: when not breeding, better start building replacement Eagles

The Eagles suck as atmospheric craft, but they are just about perfect for
the Moon. We should have seen a lot more mission modules.