Old May 7th 08, 06:56 PM posted to sci.space.history
Andre Lieven[_3_]

Default Soyuz TMA-11 Comes Home, More or Less...

On May 7, 12:05 am, "Scott Hedrick" wrote:
"Andre Lieven" wrote in message

Let's not mention "Stargate: Infinity" again...

Agreed. I note that its about to be offered on DVD. I won't be getting
one...

What about the animated Starship Troopers? I've found two VHS with 5
episodes each.

Its all out on DVD, or so dvdpricesearch.com suggests. Theres seven
volumes, a complete series package and a stand alone one disc item.

And, I do have the Space 1999 set and the first season of classic
BSG...

The *only* season of classic BSG.

Well, yes, though I did like the Starbuck episode of the later season.
That lone surviving Cylon stole the show...

" Kill the kid and space the daggit... "

As to Space:1999, I preferred the first season, although having mission
control underground makes far more sense.

Agreed. Way back when that show was still on, I suggested that if they
were to have a third season, it would end with about 10 people, 2
Eagles,
and about 10% of Alpha left intact...

Andre