Old July 20th 07, 04:58 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Danny Deger

Default Houston, You Have a Problem

wrote in message
oups.com...
I read through it as well, Danny. I don't understand what you are
trying to accomplish with it.

snip

I agree with Derek's assessment here. Your book strikes me as a
person who has survived flying out of several thunderstorms with
significant battle damage, and then chooses to broadcast on Guard to
the whole world how those thunderstorms were out to get him.

Thanks for the response. The feedback is welcome. I gues the
"thunderstorms is out to get me: is when NASA lied to my doctor about my
behavior in 1999 to have me locked up.

Danny Deger