Old September 23rd 20, 04:50 PM posted to sci.space.policy
David Spain

Default Life on Venus? Astronomers See a Signal in Its Clouds

On 9/14/2020 3:13 PM, Alain Fournier wrote:

If I recall correctly, it was Pat Flannery who would talk about the
purple haired Venusian fire ladies. If he was still around he would be
happy to know that they have microbial company.

Well since you brought Pat up, closing in on the 9th anniversary of his
passing, yes I'd have to agree. Pat would be the first to point out that
- astronaughts - arriving at Venus should bring medicinal antibiotics.

As Pat would also rightly point out, not only Venusian ladies were
purple haired. Apparently it affects women at the Lunar Planetary UFO
Protection Outpost as well. Or perhaps they were wigs to ward off
harmful solar and UV radiation? Pat would have been all for it....

https://24femmespersecond.files.word...6584a7_b-2.jpg

Dave