Old January 5th 05, 08:44 AM

Ummmmm, satire???? You think it is SATIRE to make fun of the condition
of someone's loved ones after death? Let me see if I can make this
absolutely clear so that even someone as obtuse as you can understand:
Shall we talk about your grandmother, great grandmother, grandfather,
etc????? Maybe we should make "jokes" about the condition of his or
her corpse after all these years of being buried? WHAT IN GOD'S NAME
WOULD EVER MAKE THAT FUNNY TO YOU? Or are you so completely heartless
that you would ACTUALLY think such "jokes" about your family are
funny?????
I repeat...you people are sick and demented. There is not ONE THING
funny about this post..."satire" or not! If you think there is, you
are WARPED.