Old October 9th 20, 01:07 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Rick C. Hodgin

Default The solar system is an Earth manufacturing and reclamation system

On 10/7/20 10:15 PM, Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
Updated.

Â*Â*Â* Alpha 16 Open GL rendering showing more of the
Â*Â*Â* Solar System Assembly Line:
Â*Â*Â* https://youtu.be/j-3Pbh42Gv4

Shows texturing and coloring as the progression of manufacturing
continues through PE-3 Saturn and PE-2 Jupiter.Â* The color changes are
deposition layers as they build up they overlay the layers below it.
When the PE finally emerges from PE-2 Jupiter, it's essentially an
"unfinished Mars."

Updated. Added labels, which is no small feat because Open GL has no
facilities for text. I had to create a pixel mapping scheme to use True
Type fonts rendered to graphical squares in the Open GL scene. This
font is Comic Sans MS.

Alpha 17 Open GL rendering showing PE-n and RE+n labels
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rm4i3WhJ2F8

A 7,000 year in-service cycle for each Earth, relating to the 7,000 year
Biblical cycle. We are almost done with the 6,000 years, and after this
will come the 7-year tribulation (a time of unprecedented horror and
wrath poured out upon sin on the Earth), followed by the return of Jesus
Christ and a 1,000 year reign of peace as Jesus is on-Earth in Jerusalem
as King ruling with all authority. Satan will be bound up in prison
during this time, and people born during this time will again live to be
nearly 1,000 years old as they did before the flood.

At the very end of the 1,000 years Satan will be loosed for a short
season and will go out to deceive the people of the Earth. Those who
lived with Christ for even 900+ years, many of them will turn away and
follow after Satan during this time.

The sin nature is real. It's what separates us from God. Jesus came to
take away our sin, to forgive us, and to give us a new spirit nature
which allows us to not be slave to our flesh, but to follow the guidance
of our new spirit, and of God's own Holy Spirit.

If you'd like to avoid the coming 7-year tribulation horrors, ask Jesus
to forgive your sin today. Right now. Ask Him to make you part of His
eternal Kingdom of life and love, both hear on Earth and in Heaven.

--
Rick C. Hodgin