Old September 26th 16, 03:34 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

Default Evidence for the existence of God

On Saturday, September 24, 2016 at 5:49:43 PM UTC-4, Chris L Peterson wrote:
On Sat, 24 Sep 2016 02:24:32 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

So we should get rid of water, peterson, just as you want to do with sugar.?

I never suggested getting rid of either.

You and your ilk are trying to get rid of sugar, indirectly, via support of a 32-oz soda ban, for starters.

I never voiced support for the soft drink ban, either.

You wrote earlier, wrt to the 32-oz soda ban:

"Well, since such things impact public health, and public health has
always been something of public concern, his action is not
unreasonable."

If you think the Mayor's action was "not unreasonable" then you support it.