Old September 28th 11, 10:02 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Chris

Default A request

On 27/09/2011 12:40 PM, wrote:
Woud it be possible for one of you fine astrnomers to post an image of
the two Magellenic Clouds? I'll never get to see them for real, and
they fascinate me. TIA

You know what, as someone who lives in the Southern Hemisphere, I have
never imaged them. We can get a fairly good naked eye view of them on a
moonless night too - I guess we're pretty lucky.

If the clouds clear and stormy weather stops for long enough any time
soon I will try get a shot of them. It won't be anywhere near as
impressive as the work by Rick, Stefan, Danilo etc but I will give it a
shot.