Old April 5th 18, 10:57 AM posted to sci.space.station
Brian Gaff

Default Space calendar etc

Its corporate amnesia. As soon as the previous person goes, moves, dies or
whatever, no record has been made of what they did, so any new person has no
idea what went on.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"William Elliot" wrote in message
.com...
On Thu, 5 Apr 2018, Brian Gaff wrote:

I would remind those uploading he space calendar to the
sci.space.news group that we are now in April. Also nobody ever puts
news up there these days. I find this most irritating.

Me too. I wrote the person who posts the news and no reply.
I think it's an end to another usenet group.