Old September 30th 03, 11:12 PM
Rand Simberg

Default Wesley Clark Support Warp Drive, Time Travel

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 21:58:43 GMT, in a place far, far away, Joann
Evans made the phosphor on my monitor glow
in such a way as to indicate that:

Until Zefram Cochrane is born, I'd like to know what his position is
on more mundane forms of spaceflight are.....

Given his other deficits, I'm not sure that I care. I can't imagine
voting for him under any circumstances.