Old March 2nd 19, 09:21 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Gerald Kelleher

Default Want to watch a mannequin blow up?

On Saturday, March 2, 2019 at 4:17:25 AM UTC, RichA wrote:
https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-47414390

I see you covered both outcomes with this great engineering achievement using separate threads but you may have preferred if the rocket blew up that is also in the deplorable nature of so many in this newsgroup.

Any achievement, be it engineering or astronomical, is open to mockery among those who lack the courage of innovation or individuality yet it will always be loved by those where life and human endeavour is exciting and fresh.

Should I lament with you that the mannequin didn't blow up ? - what I saw was a society trying to break free into their solar system neighbourhood.