Old April 10th 16, 09:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Saturday, April 9, 2016 at 3:49:59 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, April 8, 2016 at 1:20:37 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
A calmer day. Currently 76F on its way to 79 as of 1:15 PM PDT here in Gresham.

Lovely weather. Not a cloud in sight.

Double-A

Cloudy cool and rainy past two days.Laptop was down,and ACER is bad engineering . Sandy and I looking for an apartment in Fullerton. See Renting a nice place here is sky high. TreBert

You're back together? Heck even renting a dump around here is too much for all the people who are living in the streets! But nothing like there, I suppose. The people are going to have to take power into their hands to right the situation, because nobody is going to do it for them!

Cloudy here, but calm and dry, after a short early hot spell. Currently 55F as of 1:30 PM PDT here in Gresham.

Double-A