Old May 28th 11, 10:51 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
Darwin123

Default Simple question about speed of force.

On May 28, 1:28*pm, "Androcles"
So you believe in Maxwell's magical aether, Judas.

Maxwell's equations

**** off, Blind Judas, come back when you can see pictures like NORMAL people.

I didn't say that I believed in an aether. You said that I
believed in an aether. I simply said that I believe in Maxwell's
equations. You are the one who equated Maxwell's equations with an
aether.
I also never said that Einstein was wrong. I claimed that he never
said the speed of light was either c+v or c-v. You are the one who
claimed that Einstein said that the speed of light was c+v and c-v.
You still haven't been able to cite a quote from Einstein where he
said that the speed of light was c+v or the speed of light was c-v.
You just keep deflecting.
You never will admit that Einstein never said those things.