Old July 31st 03, 02:23 AM
Sirius 2000

Default Sirius 2000: Maxim DL/CCD on Virtual PC

Davoud wrote in message

May I take it that to you "works like a dream" means "is fully
functional -- camera control as well as image processing?"

Although I haven't explored all the features of MaxIm DL, everything
works as expected, and no major problems in the past 2 years of use.
However, I had to upgrade from OS 7.6, as it did not recognize the USB
port. This was really meant to be a temporary solution until I could track
down decent Mac-native CCD software, and then go back to OS 7.6.
I've now gotten used to OS 8, so I'll stick with it as it works well.