Old June 4th 08, 03:35 AM posted to sci.astro
David Thomson

Default Gravitational Waves Recorded with GRB

On Jun 3, 4:27*pm, dlzc wrote:
Not being argumentative, just asking for you to have a scientific mind
here.

I think I have provided a scientific mind by developing a quantified
Aether theory and performing actual experiments. I don't mind
questions, but is it too much to ask for you to look at the data and
listen to my answers?

Yes, that is true. *However, ionized particles
cannot carry their radiation through grounded,
solid aluminum (at least not at the levels we are
talking about).

I had aluminum carriers that were nearly entirely transparent to the
1.1 and 1.3 MeV gamma radiation of Co-60. *Additionally, there was
quite a bit of "spallation" products scattered from the aluminum,
allowing "increased ionization" near the aluminium surface.

I worked on drive systems for conveyors, that used "linear induction
motors" to induce electrical currents in aluminum plates. *No wires
touched the plates, and hundreds to thousands of amps were induced.
All it needs is

Muons induce very similar reactions in metals (and anything else).

Geiger Mueller tubes (and their ilk) detect radiation passing through
various intervening materials, identifiying the type of radiation
based on what is still present.

Unless you have a large evacuated space around your detector, you are
simply fooling yourself.

Using that logic, no detector is reliable. Gamma and cosmic rays are
constantly bombarding everything, even vacuum tubes. I have a
scintillator encased in about 3" of lead all around it and it still
picks up thousands of cps. But you made me curious tonight. I
checked for E fields near the detector, and there were none. Then I
checked for EMR and was surprised. The power supply must have blown a
transistor or something as the power output was down a half volt.
Also, it was putting out EMR to five feet. The meter's low threshhold
is .1 mW/cm^2. The power supply was only about a foot from the
sensor, so I moved it downstairs to the room below and replaced it
with a fresh power supply. Checking the power supply after setup
shows that no EMR from the power supply is reaching the sensor at this
time.

Other than removing an intense buzz from the signal, the device works
as it did before. There is a lightning storm about seventy miles away
and I'm picking up lightning strike signals loud and clear. I'm also
picking up a technology signal (probably related to the military
submarine communications system).

*Also, the ionization from the gamma rays has
nothing to do with the gravitational waves.

But can have a lot to do with detection.

It can't have anything to do with the gravitational signals since they
occur long before the gamma ray bursts reach the earth.

*The gravitational waves are occurring nearly 24
hours before the gamma ray burst arrives.

So a single detection is simply noise and random chance. *Disprove
that.

The gravitational wave signals are not subjective little blips in the
system, they are completely saturating signals. Take a look at the
graph I posted on the web page, it's under the June 2 follow up
entry. There is no chance a gravitational wave is a random signal.

That does not mean there aren't gravitational waves without GRBs. It
appears the Milky Way galaxy puts out its own gravitational waves, and
they don't follow the same pattern as for supernovae. I'll bet when
the Sun gets active again, I'll see gravitational waves associated
with strong CMEs, but that is speculation.

Light is the flow of photons, which are limited
to the speed of light.

One would hope. *But photons can disguise themselves as
electromagnetic fields, completely describable by wave equations, you
cannot discount that photons have some EM nature to them.

I agree that photons are fully quantifiable with wave equations. And
I agree that photons will correspond with electromagnetic radiation.
In the Aether Physics Model, the Aether unit is also equal to a photon
per electromagnetic charge. In order for photons to exist, they must
exist in connection with electromagnetic charge, much like potential
and current can only exist in conjunction with resistance.

*The gravitational waves are tsunamis in the
Aether fabric, which can travel faster than the
speed of light (and also slower).

Aether is the medium of propagation of light. *Or have you completely
redefined aether for your own evil purposes?

Light does not propagate, any more than a river flows. Water flows as
a river, photons flow as light. Aether is the medium in which photons
flow, yes. But the Aether medium can itself flow. That is what frame
dragging is all about. It is also why the MMX showed a flowing Aether
entrained behind the Earth. The fact that magnetic fields can move
(rotating magnetic fields) is further evidence the Aether is capable
of movement. Further, the Aether is capable of propagating
longitudinal waves, just like water propogates a tsunami through the
ocean. The longitudinal waves of Aether are not caused by photons,
they are caused by the Aether units, themselves. A gravitational wave
and a magnetic pulse are the same thing but seen from two different
views. A gravitational wave and a magnetic pulse are longitudinal
waves within the Aether medium, which do not involve photons.

The fact that the gravity waves are disconnected
from the photons of the gamma ray burst by
dozens of hours clearly shows the magnetic
component is separate and independent from
the photon stream.

No such proof, just random noise and someone that *wants* there to
have been a detection. *Disprove that.

I did. You need to look at the data. There is no way the magnetic
pulses detected in this sensor are random noise.

Right now, the Sun is extremely quiet. When it gets a little more
energetic and the long wave solar x-ray irradiance starts showing on
the graph, then the gravitational waves that I detect are nearly
exactly timed to a similar burst of solar x-rays.

I appreciate your questions. I'll gladly answer them. Please be
courteous and give my responses adequate attention and comment on
them. After looking at the data, do you agree or disagree that the
data I provide is not just random noise?

Dave