Old July 7th 06, 03:57 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.astronomy
Art Deco[_1_]

Default Venus EXPRESS is alive, as is the planet, as is Guth

Brad Guth wrote:

Venus EXPRESS and of the ESA team of expertise that's encharge is
coming through with terrific thermal imaging results, which of course
means absolutely nothing to the mainstream status quo of what our NASA
has at it's disposal, of their all-knowing wizards and rusemasters that
obviously don't want others looking and interpreting upon much of
anything that hasn't been moderated by whatever our NASA thinks is
best.

Kook-gobble.

Such as the folloing NASA MIB borg of an e-spook agent that's encharge

Thanks, Brad.

/me tips sombrero

of damage-control and of replacing facts with their one and only
version of infomercial-science.
Art Deco; Brad still doesn't have a clue what color temperature is, I see.

In spite of the official efforts by those working on behalf of our
NASA, at this initial point we simply don't actually need to understand
the exact starting temperature,

You haven't a clue about what I'm referring to, Brad.

whereas whatever's hot is hot, or
rather it's of whatever the image calibration or gradient was
established in order to best represent accomplish the image, and
thereby that ratio of being as much as 10:1 cooler by season of

Ratio #1

nighttime is obviously representing that of a much cooler nighttime
atmospheric environment for the given penetration of clouds being
accomplished. Obviously eventually the Venus EXPRESS team is going to
extensively nail down within a few +/- K of what that Venusian
atmosphere and perhaps even a touch better science as to what the
geothermal nighttime surface has to offer at various elevations.

Unlike the typical motives and ulterior agenda of this mostly naysay
and/or anti-think-tank Usenet of what NASA's e-spooks and e-moles
intend to accomplish in spite of the facts, I'll most likely accept
whatever the ESA Venus Express team has to offer. At least their best
efforts are not nearly as SWAG or otherwise skewed, as rather based
upon all of their new and improved thermal imaging science as currently
being obtained will also not have to become that of some Jewish
perverted and/or other collective religious mindset that so often goes
by the Usenet name "Art Deco". At least ESA's science is that of

*ding*

having honestly contributed their science, even if it's having been
nearly 3 months delayed is still a whole lot better than anything we've
had otherwise to work with.

We know from previous science as of October 1991 to expect an upper
cloud deck and haze layer of 70~80 km as having a temperature of
perhaps 200~230 K by day, and perhaps 225~245 K at the bottom layer of
them cool daytime clouds. Of course such thick and acidic clouds do
manage to vary in their altitude from day to night, and we've been
informed as of previous science that at roughly 60~70 km is where a
good portion of these clouds are really on the retrograde move.

Too bad that as per the 'Art Deco' intellectual incest usual, their

*ding*

mutated naysayism mindset can't seem to contribute all that much of
anything except more of thair flak.

Obviously the visual illumination spectrum differential between the
daytime of what's receiving 2650 w/m2 as opposed to the much cooler
atmosphere of the Venus nighttime season having to make do with the
nearly zilch worth of other than starshine/earthshine, of perhaps -16
db representing 65,535:1 is not of what counts, whereas the initial

Ratio #2 & #3

thermal ratio of roughly 10:1 is by far of the most importance. With

Ratio #4

additional orbits and of applied spectrum filters should eventually
refine that thermal imaging down to something within +/- 5 K resolution
per pixel, and of that effort having obtained greater depth in the
far-IR spectrum that should eventually start to depict a bit of what
the geothermally active surface has to offer.

You must be reel smard, Brad.

-
Brad Guth

--
COOSN-266-06-39716
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

"And without accurate measuring techniques, how can they even
*call* quantum theory a "scientific" one? How can it possibly
be referred to as a "fundamental branch of physics"?"
-- Painsnuh the Lamer

"Well, orientals moved to the U.S. and did amazingly well on
their own, and the races are related (brown)."
-- "Honest" John pontificates on racial purity

"Significant new ideas have rarely come from the ranks of
the establishment."
-- Double-A on technology development