Old July 5th 06, 04:42 AM posted to sci.space.history,alt.astronomy,sci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks
Art Deco[_1_]

Default Venus EXPRESS is alive, as is the planet, as is Guth

Brad Guth wrote:

HG LINDBERG wrote:
Here is some Venus images taken from Old Earth, how needs a spaceship )
http://sabbe.fragzone.se/KPO/venus.htm

h-g
"Brad Guth" skrev i meddelandet
oups.com...

David Haworth,
Your April 18 and 19, 2006 images of Venus is impressive, as it's
showing the rest of us village idiots that the very interesting little
item as imaged by Venus EXPRESS that's not actually so physically
little, as cruising near the equator but clearly above the cloud deck,
is looking directly at good old mother Earth. Imagine that?

That you are a kook? No imagination is needed, Brad.

http://sabbe.fragzone.se/KPO/venus.htm
http://sabbe.fragzone.se/KPO/ven060418.htm
http://sabbe.fragzone.se/KPO/ven060419.htm

I also like your Venus and moon shots that goes to further prove that
even the limited DR of the NASA/Apollo unfiltered Kodak film wouldn't
have had any problems whatsoever if having included the likes of Venus,
as unavoidably situated above the physically dark(0.07 albedo) and
otherwise nasty moon of ours.

Just put down the keyboard and walk away, Brad.

Your "2002 May 19 Nikon Coolpix 990 Digital Camera Image of Gemini,
Jupiter, Moon, Venus & Mars" as all within the same frame and exposure
is also quite impressive.

Got any idea why it's taking the ESA Venus EXPRESS team better than 2.5
months to process those terrific images? I tend to wonder as to what
other images they're not sharing with us.

Oh, already back to the data suppression kooktheory.

Got anything of the Sirius star system in color, that which can be
composite placed side by side along with an identical exposure taken of
our moon?

After that, you can put a photo of P.T. Barnam with an identical
exposure in between the Moon and Sirius.

BTW; "how needs a spaceship" ? (me too, as a rigid airship that the
likes of "tomcat" or perhaps China's aerospace will help engineer and
build for us, though I wouldn't discount India).

When do you leave for Venus, Brad?
-
Brad Guth

--
COOSN-266-06-39716
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

"And without accurate measuring techniques, how can they even
*call* quantum theory a "scientific" one? How can it possibly
be referred to as a "fundamental branch of physics"?"
-- Painsnuh the Lamer

"Well, orientals moved to the U.S. and did amazingly well on
their own, and the races are related (brown)."
-- "Honest" John pontificates on racial purity

"Significant new ideas have rarely come from the ranks of
the establishment."
-- Double-A on technology development