Old February 18th 06, 04:49 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Default Dr. Flipper (the cutest sock) Returning

Charles D. Bohne wrote:

On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 20:59:43 -0500, nightbat
wrote:

nightbat

The Sean gang all apparently are on their way back when Dr. Why
appears so stay on your toes. I have been losing too many Officers stay
alert!

carry on,
the nightbat

Have no fear, you won't lose your science officer. I am much too curious
for that matter .-
How are things going at Indybase?

C.

Science officer? Does this mean you get to wear different colored Star
Trek pajamas and expound deep theories such as this one:

"Theoretically you are right,
but in real FTL-travel that´s no problem at all...
1) it takes "some time" to go hyperspeed
2) you spend some time at your destination
3) if you go a long way it doesn't even matter what time
it is at home
4) unless your mission is about "timetravel" you usually
set your returnpoint-coordinates in space and time
according to your own line in time.
5) of course abusing this technology might be a very dangerous
thing .. that's why "we" don't share it with homo sapiens."

?

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy

"Causation of gravity is missing frame field always attempting
renormalization back to base memory of equalized uniform momentum."
-- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief

"Have patience. First I shall deal with the State of Oregon
and County of Josephine, Then the AFAB, government/media
disinformation Agents with whom you conspire to libel me and my
family. Your time will come."
-- Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, usenet "christ"

"Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, and rather ironic, coming from
someone who obviously has no understanding of what a signature is. Tell me,
Haslam, do you sign your checks as 'Can't you show a little restraint?'"
-- David Tholen, Clueless Newbie of the Month, February 2003