Old May 27th 05, 10:11 PM
Rand Simberg

On Fri, 27 May 2005 14:01:15 -0400, in a place far, far away, "Scott
Hedrick" made the phosphor on my monitor glow in
such a way as to indicate that:

You have said that these points aren't true and I have refuted your
erroneous statements.

You've tried to, but haven't yet succeeded. You and Rand both missed
something, which is surprising for you: *putting up prize money itself does
not produce any improvements*, since no improvements are made unless someone
is interested in the prize. In short, a prize *in and of itself* does not
lead to improvements, contrary to what Rand may say.

We've said what we've said. It's a free country, of course, and
you're welcome to persist in your delusions despite that.