Old December 11th 04, 07:22 AM
George William Herbert

Jeff Findley wrote:
Are these documents online?

Nope.

I'm guessing not, but if they are, how about
the URL's?

If I knew for sure it was OK, I would stick them
up myself, but I don't know that.

I suspect that, unless you are insane and
contemplating building something that could
comply with Visiting Vehicle regulations,
they aren't really all that interesting for
most potential readers. It's got the best
hatch dimentioning info that I have found
to date, but the rest of it... do you really
care how much keepout space there is for
the various moving components during the
berthing maneuver? And what the coordinates
system is for the various pieces? And several
tables of acronyms?

-george william herbert