Old July 16th 03, 10:42 PM
Mark McIntyre

Default UK Astronomy Buy & Sell

On 16 Jul 2003 00:48:52 -0700, in uk.sci.astronomy ,
(SimonP) wrote:

You have my every sympathy in the children department (father to 2
easily over excited, over heated, (you forgot) over tired 4 year
olds). Bedtime set by the parents, time to get up set by the Sun (and
that's 1 big mother to argue with!)

I need to get the eldest interested in sunspot watching. I could fit a
cheap scope w/ solar filter to his bedroom windowsill, and he could
spend 4am-7am at it. Instead he wakes me, then goes down to the
conservatory to play Bionicles on the lego website.... hang on, maybe
*I* should spend 4-6am sunspot watching? Doh !!

Hope the kids get better soon

Roll on winter. Then they sleep in til 9am.... And the skies are dark
at 6pm so I can do some astronomy before bathtime...

--
Mark McIntyre
CLC FAQ http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/C-faq/top.html