Old July 5th 04, 09:24 AM
Paul Blay

Default Minimum Number of Rocket Designs

"The Ruzicka Family" wrote in message ...
"Rand Simberg" wrote in message ...

Well. since none of your statements are backed up by fact or logic,
and most of them drip with intense dislike of Mr. Bush, it's hard for
any reasonable person to conclude that they can be based on anything
else, regardless of how many years you've spent in the aerospace
industry (and FWIW--almost nothing, I trump you by several in that
regard).

Oh for God's sake, here we go again. No one asked you for more of your
inane drivel. As usual, anyone who has an opinion which differs from your
has, by YOUR "never-can be wrong" opinion, no "facts" or "logic" to back up
their opinion. And also, as usual, you are wrong. But I'll try mightily to
refrain from getting drawn in once again to any kind of flame ware dealing
with your rantings.

Two more examples of the flaw in using a white-listing approach.
Goodness knows I'd _like_ to see sci.space.moderated working ...