Old May 4th 19, 08:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default When you don't look at the moon, it doesn't exist.

On Saturday, May 4, 2019 at 1:24:59 PM UTC-5, The Starmaker wrote:
Mark Earnest wrote:

On Saturday, May 4, 2019 at 12:26:51 AM UTC-5, The Starmaker wrote:
The Starmaker wrote:

The Starmaker wrote:

The Starmaker wrote:

The Starmaker wrote:

com wrote:

On Tuesday, April 16, 2019 at 9:24:11 PM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:

The moon does NOT exist when WE don't look at it.

So, if you and I were standing back-to-back outside, and you were facing away from the moon and I was facing the moon, you would call me a liar if I mentioned how nice the moon looked?

This is one of the stupidest claims you have made here, and that covers a lot of really stupid claims...

The operative word is...WE.

The moon does NOT exist when WE don't look at it.

When they told Einstein 'When you don't look at the moon, it doesn't exist.' ...he had a differcult time undersatnding it then...

he should have taken...LSD.

Of course, how do you land on a moon that doesn't exist? It's the same answer to How do you use mathematics to land on the moon that doesn't
exist when the math is only an invention of man and it also doesn't exist?

Without an observer...there is no relativity, there is no moon.

There is no universe.

Even Einstein didn't get it.

He thought it was...'spooky'.

He said...'Boy, that's ****in WEIRD!'

--

'In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth'

In this one sentense above, this one statement, this one line contains all the secrets of the universe.

It is the Observer.. that created the heavens and the earth.

Most people (if not all) are not aware this this one statemnet

'In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth'

contains all the secrets of the universe. Actually, it's a code...The Code.

For example: The Earth..when was created after the heavens, in the beginning...because the earth is a major component.

The earth was created after the heavens? The earth is part of the heavens!

You didn't decipher the Code correctly...

it reads "and the"

"...and the earth"

"...created the heavens and the earth"

The earth is a separate component of the heavens..the earth gives a universe it's existence.

No earthlings, no moon.

You didn't decipher the Code correctly...or didn't even bother to decipher it at all!

I'll teach to How To decipher the Code...

Start with...'In the beginning, .."

What is "In"?

"In" would be the time having passed since the Big Bang--lasting 11.315

billion years--in my calculation of the age of the universe.