Old June 2nd 13, 03:28 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.space.policy
Bob Haller

Default NASA gets two military spy telescopes for astronomy - TheWashington Post.

I don't think we'd deliberately destroy any life on another planet, it's
more important for us to figure out how it survives there, and therefore
we would want to make sure it stays alive. That would then enable us to
learn how to survive there too.

* * * * Yousuf Khan

its important we not accidently kill or add anything to other
planets......

all probes should be sterlized before sending to anywhere.

otherwise we might find life and not know if it just earth
contamination or not.....