Old February 18th 09, 05:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Painius Painius is offline
Banned

Default Example of conversation on Physics laws.

"oldcoot" wrote in message...

Heh.. hey, ask it "What is the true nature of space?" :-)

Computer := Welcome Back Guest-44 !!!

Computer := Do you want to chat about this website?

Guest-44 := I want to know what is the nature of space?

Computer := I am sorry, I do not know ( Ask Questions )

Guest-44 := You do not know what space is?

Computer := Thanks for information about know space

Web-Bot := Play Chess Online. ( Play Chess )

Guest-44 := What is the nature of space?

Computer := I do not have information about nature space ( Ask Questions )

Remember, oc...

Programmers are the playwrights. Computers are just
bad actors.

That's a quote, but i forget who said it.

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine Ellsworth

P.S.: "I wasted time, and now doth time waste me."
William Shakespeare

P.P.S.: http://Astronomy.painellsworth.net
http://PoisonFalls.painellsworth.net
http://TheInternetStory.painellsworth.net