Old May 27th 17, 10:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Friday, October 7, 2016 at 1:00:16 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Temperature has been flatlining here in Gresham. Currently 58F as of 1:00 PM PDT. Lifht rain this AM. But expecting a little warmer the next couple days.

Got the number of the guy Kim knows running fast food in Hawaii. When she brought me food yesterday, I gave her that information. This could be the start of our fast food empire here in Oregon!

Double-A

AA the sadist is seeing families of 5 sleeping in a car.LA Times show people sleeping in Angel Stadium parking lot. HUD is a GOPer scam that I pointed out when running for City Council.Medicare is becoming another GOP scam.Food stamps people will exchange for $$$$ to buy drugs.Most get $200 a month. I lived and worked in the 30s,and 40s.I was happy to make 55 cents a day shinning shoes.55 cents an hour rebuilding staring motors and generators. Today if your on welfare its best not to give it up to get an iffy job. Bush sold America to the commies.He made China #1. Now bikes are big in America,like they were 10 years ago in China.China has a man space program.We have none thanks to GOPer Mafia. Telling this reality only has the truth twisted,and they call me a commie.WOW. GOPers hate "We the people" TreBert